Hypoluxo Shores

Hypolxuo Shores

By Joseph Crawford, Realtor

Welcome to Hypoluxo Shores!  This peaceful intracoastal community contains mostly one level single family homes with a few two level homes mixed in. Home prices in this area start at around $285,000 and go up from there.  Park Ln E is a street of metal roofs as many of the homes here have newer metal roofs that really add to the "Key West" style of the neighborhood. Many of these great homes come with garages and several have beautiful swimming pools and intracoastal views.  This great neighborhood is located in the Garnett Park area of Hypoluxo and consist of only about 30 homes. There are nearby marinas and boat storage facilities and you are only a very short boat ride to the Boynton InletThe beaches are also only a 5 minute car ride away. Homes in the Hypoluxo Shores neighborhood do not come on the market very often. Check back frequently and if you see one for sale then you better move fast! This is a great place to call home.

I am your coastal communities expert. Contact me today for all of your real estate needs. I won't stop until you are SOLD!

Click here to see Homes for sale in Hypoluxo Shores

Want to know the value of your Hypoluxo Shores home? Click here to find out

More Neighborhoods

Beaches MLS Inc.

All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2024 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. The listing broker`s offer of compensation is made to participants of BeachesMLS, where the listing is filed, as well as participants of MLSs participating in MLSAdvantage or a data share with BeachesMLS.

© 2024 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.