Hypoluxo Island, Manalapan

Hypoluxo Island

By Joseph Crawford

Welcome to the luxurious coastal communities of Hypoluxo Island and Point Manalapan!

Hypoluxo Island is nestled between the intracoastal shores of Lantana/Town of Hypoluxo on the Westside and the barrier islands of South Palm Beach and Ocean Ridge on the Eastside.  Hypoluxo Island also contains the beautiful community of Point Manalapan which boast uber luxury homes and mansions.   Many of the homes here also have private docks and boat lifts for the boating enthusiast. This entire area is filled with the finest coastal community living. You will be sure to find something here for the most discriminating taste. This area of fine homes is located approximately 15 to 20 minutes from the famed shopping on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach and Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club. West Palm Beach International Airport is also a short 15 minute drive away.  Manalapan  

If golf is your game and you would rather live a little further inland then you must go due west to the City of Atlantis. Atlantis is a beautiful established non-equity golf course community located approximately 5 miles west of the ocean. Atlantis is next to JFK hospital making it a convenient location for someone working in the medical field. Atlantis is also a gated community with its own Police Department.  The community has many single family homes along with some condos. Golf course views are aplenty.  Contact me for more info on Atlantis.

I specialize in the fine coastal communities of Palm Beach County. Contact me today to sell or buy your next home in one of these fabulous areas.

Click here to view homes for sale on Hypoluxo Island and Point Manalapan

Thinking about selling? To request a free custom market evaluation for your home click here

More Neighborhoods

Beaches MLS Inc.

All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2024 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. The listing broker`s offer of compensation is made to participants of BeachesMLS, where the listing is filed, as well as participants of MLSs participating in MLSAdvantage or a data share with BeachesMLS.

© 2024 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.