Boca Raton - Royal Oak Hills

Welcome to Royal Oak Hills in east Boca Raton. Located on the south side of Palmetto Park Road, Royal Oak Hills (ROH) is a non HOA fee community and is conveniently located about 1 mile east of I-95 and approximately 2 miles to the pristine Boca Beaches. Some parts of ROH's offers homes located on canal front lots. The canal offer boating capabilities with fixed bridge access to the intracoastal waterway. 

Homes in Royal Oak Hills start at around $350,000 and up. Many of the homes here have pools and are mostly one level single family properties. The desired school district and the close proximity to the beaches and shopping makes ROH's a sought after neighborhood to live, work and play. There are approxiamtely 425 homes in ROH. 

Contact me for more information on Royal Oak Hills. As your local Realtor, my knowledge and expertise of the Boca market will help you meet your real estate goals. 

Thinking of selling? Receive your free customized home value report here.  I look forward to working with you. 

Click here to view available homes in Royal Oak Hills

More Neighborhoods

Beaches MLS Inc.

All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2024 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. The listing broker`s offer of compensation is made to participants of BeachesMLS, where the listing is filed, as well as participants of MLSs participating in MLSAdvantage or a data share with BeachesMLS.

© 2024 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.